Thursday, March 13, 2008

A blog that have waited so long...

I'm planning to have a blog for a long time... i mean very very long... u know? very very long ar.... really is very very long leah... haha..
So, today, now, i finally push my mind to put my fingers on the keyboard... and this is the very first blog that u will reading from me... hope u understand what have i write because u know lah... my English is 'rojak' I'm not a good blogger as i was new.. not meaning im going to be good anyway.. haha~~ enjoy..

yesterday, 12 march 2008.

the day of all ex-form 5(2007) students was waiting for is finally arrived..
the SPM results were opening today, as every one did.. i went back to school with my 'sayang' to get my result from form-teacher...
I saw my classmate there.. they have changed.. while i was still the same old me~~ haha...
They look abit unfamiliar to me.. ( actually im not so close to them in school lah.. haha)

Okok..back to the results.. my 'sayang' result was quite fine.. she get 3 As and hv no fail.. she can achieve her teacher-ing dream d.. haha~~ congras for you...
My results was just average i think... have no As and have no fail... quite sad for my result...haha~~ but what have happened had happened.. and i shall let it be...

For now, i have no plan for my future, my work, my study, and many many lah...
what should I/U do the next day u wake up!? have u think of it ?

1 comment:

7giap 麦子 said...

haha.. testing the comment only