Friday, March 14, 2008

Just 'long' tiang >_<

two day ago, 12 march.

My mother ask me to bring my grandpa to a private clinic... The doctor there call lim hang hai... i do not know he is a good doctor or not.. but what i see is he washed my grandpa injury spot very 'cin cai cin cai' ~~

*About a week ago, my grandpa have injured his leg due to his old age careless act... he has accidentally drop into drain at 'pasar pagi'(morning market)
So, after a week of recovering... we still haven't see any good sign on his leg.. in fact his feet is swelling.. and we take a second visit to the clinic~~

Ok... don't run away from the title...

I fetch my grandpa using car.. (I'm newbie in car driving.. abit nervous lah~~ haha) So, after the checking and advising from the doctor, we left the clinic...
On the way back... i take a turn to left... it is a narrow road... and a big black car is parking at the side way.. the road become narrower... =.= it is a big task for me.. haha i keep going to take the turn and that is!! I 'long the tiang' (hit the metal gate) on the playground... luckily i managed to get on the right track before others car horn me... phew... relax~~ and for the first time i leave some scratch on the car~~ haha

On the same day, afternoon.
Me and my 'sayang' and peigeik go to Pacific... and this is the 1st time i drove so far by myself... it is a great experience for me... haha

*in the middle of the highway, we meet meng hong and shi ting... lol... what a coincident..

No comments: