Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rm 50 for a 'clean' face!!!

3 day ago, I have my face clean by 'beauty expect'[refer to last post]...
I talk about it in my recent post~~ 3 day has passed now.. and i found out that an acne is emerge from somewhere below my chin area~~

So, isn't it still worth to have your face wash and clean by those so-called 'beauty expect' ?
or may be it just i didn't take a good care of my own skin~~ haha

anyway, this is just a noting for my own.. i might visit to the beauty saloon again in the future~~ who know... haha... and I'm not disallowing you to wash you face in a saloon~~hehe

9 comments:

珍麦麦 said...

ting shuo ni bu shi scorpion huh....haha..

7giap 麦子 said...

what scorpian ??

珍麦麦 said...

pai seh, left for wrong ppl d, haha..nah..dun say i lie u huh..haha..eh, i meet d same situation v u leh, i oso gt sth "free" on my chin, bt it is nt acne, thx god..n i found some parts of my skin fallen,,,,,like snake~~wow..scarely,,

7giap 麦子 said...

i also have lah~~ but my is bside the nose and cheek area~~ haha

珍麦麦 said...

luckily me nt like u d..haha'

7giap 麦子 said...

what no like me~~ same lah~~ oso skin fall ma~~

珍麦麦 said...

$ cheated liao...haha

7giap 麦子 said...

y leah~~ u last time ma shi ar neh wash!! y this time jst get cheated!!

珍麦麦 said...

last tam wash liao sui sui for whole week, tis tam wash liao lat pui mia..
muahaha