Monday, March 24, 2008

date of birth

Today is my BIRTHDAY!! [end in 15 minutes... haha...]

I noticed it is my birthday today just after my friend greeting me yesterday night at 12 sharp!!

haha... i have forgotten my own 18 years-old birthday!! how come ?!

My sayang has surprised me by coming to my house without notice me and gift me a present!!

how surprise izzit!! She knock on my room's window~~[what you have in your mind when someone knock your window in the night? scary? afraid? or scream like monkey?] haha....

I go near the window and look around for organism.. or something alive.. you don't want to look for a spirit-liked creature right? nobody outside.....god.... that was scary.....

I went to the front door and hope to see a human-like creature~~ and in a second... my sayang jump out from no where... and surprised me like a thief or spirit -_-

Luckily, my heart-beat still go on... and i still have the chance to talk crap on this blog!!

My sayang hide the present and hand to me after a while...
My sayang gift me a wallet she bought secretly...

this is the wallet my sayang gifted me~~

its don't really suit my style~~ so after a small meeting with my sayang... we decide to change it with a more suitable one~~ [I'm not don't like the one my sayang bought me, it just im not suit using it while walking in the street as it look a bit childish~~ in fact, my sayang was agree with me on this.. hehe...]

so, we went to the shop and my sayang picked another one for me...

this is the wallet my sayang chosen... it is nice for me~~



the wallet have a small easy carry card and money holder... i like it bcoz i don't really like to carry a huge wallet in my pocket~~




below is the easy carry card and money holder~~ love it!!


* the tauke don't give us to exchange for another wallet bcoz my sayang bought it few day ago.. so my sayang is actually bought another wallet for me... I'm so bad... but she will give another wallet to her younger brother... haha...

7 comments:

Kiosco Salo Concepción said...

Hola:

Un saludo cordial desde Concepción, Chile.

Atentamente,

Luis Roco C.
Kiosco Salo Concepción

7giap 麦子 said...

i don't understand what u said lah... =_=|||

珍麦麦 said...

Bahasa Indonesia??
Thai??Sawatika~

7giap 麦子 said...

i also duno lor~~

but my blog so keng~~

hv ppl that pop up from no where gv comment ~~

haha

7giap 麦子 said...

*Hello:

A cordial greeting from Concepcion, Chile.

Attentively,

Luis Roco C.
Kiosk Salted Concepcion



translated version of comment from Kiosco Salo Concepción

Anonymous said...

wau so geng o...
the wallet is nice~~

7giap 麦子 said...

wow... han jian de guest.. haha welcome welcome...

apa so geng o???

haha