Sunday, March 16, 2008

wash a face with Rm50!! worth or not ?

yesterday, 15 march. We [me,sayang, n cacing] went to Bukit mertajam to have our face wash by professional, as I'm told lah.. lol... We 1st arrive at Blue lagoons [a restaurant] that we have our lunch there...

After filling our stomach with rice and meat we walk a little bit to get to the beauty saloon [near to blue lagoons]

So, 1st of all we has been told to have electric treatment on our face...[may be our face is too 'clean'.. LoL....] and it will cost Rm50 while without that electric stuff is Rm38 only...

After that, we are bring to a room. we are asked to lie on the bed..[i was bring to a room with just single bed~ may be because I'm male~ haha]..
In short, our face were clean by cleansing milk at 1st, then I forget already.. haha... anyway.. few type of cream were put on our face... they also steam our face before pitching out those blackhead...while pitching blackhead on my nose, i felt that my nose is gonna to collapse... oh god~~ i did not feel pain but my tear drop by it self~~ just a drop lah... lol...
then, they clean our face 1 more time and put more and more cream on our face... and that is!! electric treatment is coming..!!! I thought it will be abit shocky and itchy when the tools touch my face... but it actually not... it felt nothing ... it just like a finger that moving on my face~~ as the finishing they remove the cream from our face and add on some cream that suit our face~~

It feel great and smooth after the treatment... but after a while it look just normal~~ haha
anyway it is a great experience for me~~ at least.. for now... i know what people talking about when they say they want to have their face on wash...

*the whole face washing stuff take about two hours to finish !! it was quite wasting time and boring while waiting on bed...

2 comments:

1hui麦小慧 said...

nobody leave commnt 4 u~~hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hehehe. Update your blog laaa.