Monday, March 24, 2008

nenepop.blogspot.com


http://nenepop.blogspot.com/ is my new blogspot address~~
i changed to this new address few day ago...
In Chinese, nenepop is known as the women breast~~
we hardly heard someone say nenepop in public places... bcoz when someone say nenepop... it sound funny...and unmanner~~
Last few day... after i decide to change my blogspot address and having a long thinking, finally the idea pop up on my head... and i had choose nenepop as my blogspot address!! i choose nenepop not bcoz of the meaning!! i choose it bcoz the pronouncing of nenepop is funny and special... !!

and i have a song that my sayang and her friend created..

let sing with me: popnenepop~~popnenepop~~popnenepopnenepop~~pop~~pop~~

*hahaha.... don't let your parent heard it~~ bcoz they might have a mouth on you!!

4 comments:

珍麦麦 said...

yihui create oni...
tell u a reli nish fact..
so many times i enter ur blog den oni nw i realise tis article d existence...=.=""
4gv me...

7giap 麦子 said...

yihui create wat?

珍麦麦 said...

nenepop song lor~
i din create it..

7giap 麦子 said...

tok din say is u create de lar~~
i say her n her fren nia ma...
so hiao pulak go sendiri admit it